Saturday, March 10, 2018

Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Moos with Suzi

Good Morning All, Today I'd like to share with you my creations for this months blog challenge.
Our theme is Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie, so I decided to create some minature art pieces.

I thought i'd create something i've not done in a good few years, Moos
 A Moo is a little card sized 2.8 x 7 centimeters, or approximately 1.1 x 2.8 inches. I can't find anything about where they originated from, I remember seeing them online a few years ago, but very little about them since. There appears to be one challenge blog that mentions them, but other than that they are a bit of a mystery!

They are a similar size to microscope slides, so maybe the inspiration came from there, but i don't know.
What I do know is they are great fun to create.

They are perfect for using smaller images, so I thought i'd use some of the little cuties that often accompany the beautiful Big Eye Girls that you find in store.
I used elements from the following images;

All of these cute images are coloured with Alcohol Markers, Jave Davenport Paint Pens, and Black Fineliner.

If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on
 to see more of my creative work

Don't forget to use my discount code in the Oddball Art Stamps Etsy store to get 10% off your purchase; DTSUZI10

Have a Wonderful Weekend
hugs
Suzi
xxx

1 comment: